Search Here

Custom Search

Youtube testing their new Look/GUI

We know Google is changing the all its GUI to the new classic look or Google+ look. Even we found this change in Google Mail, Google Adsense, Google Analytics etc. Now Google is experimenting to change the GUI of YouTube.

Today when I am browsing YouTube I have found the complete change in GUI of YouTube website in terms of colors and new cool buttons in progress bar. Since I could able to find this change for few minutes I confirmed that Google is Experimenting.

YouTube New Look

In my view this is so cool providing the a lot of recommended videos but the colors are not attractive especially the background color ( previous white is so Cool). When Google changes the progress bar color it receives positive talk let wait and see how world accepts this change

0 comments:

Post a Comment